Contribution and Partnership Opportunities
Join us in Guatemala!
- Internships -
La Misión welcomes interns from a variety of backgrounds. Whether you do human resource development or are studying pre-med, we would love to have you serve with our team. While you are interning, you will have the opportunity to do some or all of the following:
- Medical: assisting our doctors or dentists with patients. Varies upon capabilities.
- Rural schools: administration, teaching, arts and crafts, children’s activities, etc.
- Construction: carpentry, painting, electrical, etc.
- Water filtration: assisting with and instructing on usage of portable water filters.
- Administration: assist administrative staff in the office or schools.
- Short-term volunteers -
This option is open to everyone who has the desire to serve. We welcome volunteers of all trades and backgrounds! Each person has a special gift that can be used to further the ministry of La Misión. There are many opportunities to serve in the following capacities:
- Medical specialists: It is always a blessing to have medical personnel join us in our traveling medical clinics.
- Individual volunteers: It is not required that every volunteer come on a team. We have families with hearts to host individual volunteers while they serve with the clinic.
- Teams: During clinic season and throughout the year we are blessed to have teams of various sizes join us. We take extra care to ensure the location and work will complement the members of each team.